The Workplace Robo-paraplanner tool assists advisers in servicing their corporate clients when their current AE schemes reach their triennial review.
A new tool for financial advisers to help them better service more employer’s and find them the best Workplace Pension for their employee’s needs.
Our service is designed to help advisers’ actively service more clients’ when they reach their review period.
Quality Analyser will assist advisers in managing employers through their re-enrolment process and support them in finding a suitable new potential provider to switch to; or help to justify why their existing provider is still the right choice.
The system can also be configured so that you can produce automated governance reports.
The service will make it far easier for adviser firms to:
- Service more employers, more effectively
- Conduct provider reviews on an individual basis and capture all the comparison analysis in one process
- Create comprehensive reports for employer’s comparing Workplace Pension and Auto-Enrolment providers
- Recommend potential alternative pension providers based on specific employer requirements
- Help justify provider selection choices
- Can be used for bespoke new business, switching and governance reports
- Reduces the pain for advisers in collating all the analysis needed when producing reports
- Compares current scheme provider against others in the market
- Bespoke output report based on advisers own governance/suitability letter
- FTRC will build your current report into QA so that it is produced populating our analysis along all your own commentary
- Adviser has the ability to further tailor reports to include their own:
- Agreed charging (AMC) per provider, and
- Service ratings based on their previous experiences of dealing with each provider
- And any other factors you which to include
- Monthly licence fee
For futher information please contact Jason Green on 020 3457 9987 or email firstname.lastname@example.org