"How Technology Becomes Core to Advice" Report
Advice as we know it is changing. The introduction of automated advice solutions have changed the way in which consumers are saving and engaging with financial institutions – if your organisation is not embracing technology, your business will suffer.
This report looks in detail at the core role technology plays in ensuring that your organisation will survive.
The current adviser community cannot support the demand for advice and millions more consumers want advice, but not at the current price.
Key areas which this report looks at are:
• Emerging technology trends (B2B and D2C) & drivers for change
• Key technologies advisers should be supporting now and in the future
• What are the key systems that will drive asset, platform and wrapper selection
• Growing role of financial and cash flow planning software
• Impact of Open Banking
• Personal Financial Management and its role
• Supporting the next generation of financial consumers
• Size of the opportunity
• Evolution of the practice management system market
• FTRC view of key practice management now, 2 years & 5 years
• Key players in adviser software and where the market is heading:
– Overview of key digital advice propositions
– Overview of non-advised digital propositions
Supported with various case studies from around the world.
How Technology Becomes Core to Advice report (one off purchase):
Half day workshop (in London) to review report and identify priorities with two FTRC consultants
For more details, or to order the report, please contact FTRC on: