Development and Delivery of Technology Strategies
Helping advice and distribution businesses develop and deliver their technology strategy, including supplier selection.
This can include helping firms to:
· Understand the different types of technology available to them and respective suppliers
· Understand the “art of the possible” with regard to technology
· Build a technology roadmap
· Narrow down the list of suppliers to approach for an Request For Information (RFI)/Request For Proposal (RFP)
· Work through their RFI/RFP process
· Be aware of the future of technology and the impact of this on distribution
This service would typically be carried out by a running half-day workshop with key stakeholders from the business in order to understand where they are now, where they want to be and building a solution around this.